Tuesday, December 1, 2009

How has this class changed me?

So, how will I be different after this? I really like the question of how I will teach differently...

Anyone, first of all, I've learned that literature isn't just in a book...I guess poetry feels more real to me on a computer screen than on a piece of paper which is a foreign concept to me...to be honest, I've never been a big believer in poetry.

I think I'm going to be a different teacher than when I started this class...since I want to teach...I think I'm going to end up being a lot more open to new waves of literature, new thoughts and ideas.

I think I'm going to try and keep up with what I've been doing here. I don't feel like this should be over...I'm kind of mad at myself for not discovering all this sooner, when I would have more time to explore.

I think I'm going to approach new things differently...I think I'm going to read and wonder what things would look like with motion...what if Yeats had flash when he wrote? What would he look like on screen?

Also, I feel that I'm not done yet, with flash or with experimental lit. I think I'm pretty happy with what I've accomplished and I see a new way to combine the things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment